Harwood Cares Safety Standards
Harwood Cares Safety Standards
We are continuing to navigate COVID-19 just like we have from the beginning. One day and one step at a time in the Harwood Way.
In addition to following all guidelines and recommendations from local, state, and federal governments as well as the CDC, please take note of these guidelines as it applies to Harwood Cares. In accordance with guidelines set by the City of Dallas, face coverings are required at all Harwood restaurants.
Our commitment to you, fellow visitors, tenants, and diners, and our team remains to make transparent and thoughtful choices that deliver experiences to escape the ordinary.
- Harwood has provided hand sanitizing stations in building lobbies and restaurants.
- Thorough and frequent sanitizing of high-contact surfaces.
- Social distancing directional signage provided in building lobbies and restaurants.
Guest and Tenant Requirements
- Masks and/or face coverings are now required to follow updated City of Dallas guidelines.
- All guests must exercise personal responsibility and hold the utmost regard for the safety of all prior to exploring the Harwood District, walking through building lobbies, and/or dining at one of our restaurants.
- Strict social distancing measures are in place throughout the District and must be respected by all guests.
Restaurant Operations Safety Standards
- All Harwood Hospitality Group associates are required to complete a health screening prior to returning to work. Once cleared, all returning associates are required to successfully complete the rigorous Return to Safely Serve training programme.
- Prior to all shifts, all associates will receive a health screening, follow regular hand washing guidelines, and will wear proper PPE including gloves and masks. Frequent changing of PPE and hand washing will occur following contact or interaction with another person.
- Restaurants with service will operate within the capacities and guidelines as directed in the state’s Open Texas plan (https://open.texas.gov/) as well as any local government requirements. This includes parameters around party sizes and more.
- To minimize contact, cards are only accepted for payment in all operating District restaurants and bars. No cash, please. Menus will be accessible via QR code, online, and as single-use menus in-venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations are easily accessible in all operating District restaurants and bars.
- All operating District restaurants and bars are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to opening and between every shift. Surface and restroom sanitizing efforts are scheduled every 30 minutes.
- Ridesharing is strongly advised.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout all areas of each operating restaurant and bar in the District. Dining room seating arrangements are spaced 6′ apart at all times and reminder signage is on display.
- Masks and face coverings are now required to follow updated City of Dallas Guidelines.
- Know before you go by visiting District restaurant and bar websites and social media channels when planning your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Harwood District in safety, wellness, and confidence.